1. It is the home team's decision as to whether or not a game is to be cancelled based upon their field conditions. The weather across the Southeast can be very random, therefore it will be the HOME teams coach or manager that makes the call.
If weather forecasts are bad for the day then it will be down to the HOME team's coach/club to take this into consideration when making their decision. Player safety should always be paramount.
2. If the decision is made to cancel a game CALL the coach of the opposing team as soon as possible.
3. Please use the FORM to the right of this information to submit CLOSED Fields.
4. Email SCCL League Director Sean Carey: email@example.com
5. Finally, text SCCL League Director, Sean Carey, on 508-735-7853